I was hoping you could help me please. I am very distraught and struggling with all forms of Ibadah.
It is the month of Ramadan and I and finding it very difficult with my fasts. I dont no what to do. I keep breaking my fasts. Please help me. I dont eat or drink but my fasts break in other ways.
I struggle with saliva, I lick the saliva that drops onto my lips and swallow. I struggle with little things like swallowing dust or threads or other things in the air that get into my mouth. Sometimes I even swallow them purposefully. If I wipe my mouth on a cloth and the taste of the perfume from the cloth gets into my mouth I swallow it.
At work I struggle too, I find it hard to talk too people when Im fasting because of all the saliva in my mouth which I have to then lick from my lips and swallow or keep wiping.
I dont no what to do. Every day some thing breaks my fasts. Sometimes I do it intentionally to. I dont no why. Please help me.
I am struggling with my salah to. Find it very difficult to keep still in sujood and Keep my head on the floor. I keep thinking, wanting to lift up. If I dont press very hard on the floor I lift it up then have to start again.
I dont think Im explaining my problem very well but I am struggling with everything. Please if you could give me some advice. This problem has been going on for a few years and I dont no what to do anymore. I feel like Im losing everything.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
If one swallows, one’s own saliva it would not render the fast broken.
These are mere doubts and Waswasa’s (Whispers) you are suffering with. Try to overlook and turn your attention away from these whispers and be firm on your Ibaadat and worship.
Here under is our advice;
1. Recite Durood and Salawaat upon our Beloved Prophet Sallalahu Allayhi Wassallam in abundance.
2. Recite Istighfaar in abundance.
3. Be steadfast on your A’maal (All form of worship acts), performing five times Salaah etc.
We make Dua that Allah Ta’ala accepts all your Ibaadat and grants you ease and happiness in your life.
And Allah Ta’ala knows best
Mufti Luqman Hansrot
DISCLAIMER – efiqh.com questions
efiqh.com answers issues pertaining to Shar’iah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.efiqh.com for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. efiqh.com bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
- The Shar’iah ruling herein given is based specifically on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
- Efiqh.com bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
- This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of efiqh.com
- Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.