ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيكُم وَرَحمَةُٱللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُه
1) Is it permissible to initiate salaam with a faasiq (like clean shave and/or izzar below ankles)?
2) Is it permissible to smile at them?
جَزَاكَ ٱللَّهُ خَيرًا
(Question published as received)
In … Read more
The evidence for covering one’s head in the toilet has been discussed in the following Fatwa.
Click here to download (PDF)… Read more
1. The story began when I was a child; I was a son of a poor family in Africa. We did not even have enough food. Whenever meal times came, mother would often give me her portion of rice. While … Read more
Rasulullah Sallalahu Allayhi Wassallam divorced himself from three things and also prevented people from three things;
- Speaking too much.
- Indulging in futile talk.
- He never spoke ill of anyone.
- He Never insulted anyone and never searched for
… Read more