- Is sunnat also to be offered while offering kaza namaz
- After reading attahiyat and darood sharif rabbana atteyna also to be versed
(Question published as received)
In the name of Allāh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu … Read more
Slm. When I stand behind an Imaam and I do not recite with him or after him (at least 3 verses as required by Hanafi) in one of the rakaahs, is my solaah still valid. Will I have to … Read more
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
Can you please guide us for “up to which age of child’s urine is acceptable even it touches our cloths. Can we pray salah without changing clothes? And weather we need to repeat wadu … Read more
I was hoping you could help me please. I am very distraught and struggling with all forms of Ibadah.
It is the month of Ramadan and I and finding it very difficult with my fasts. I dont no … Read more
Do we the hanafi has any proof from the ahadith supporting:
1) Imam standing by the chest of the mayyit in janazah salaah.
2) Making the whole body of the mayyit facing the qiblah while it is placed in … Read more
I would like to ask you a question on whether it is permissible to make jumma khutba half in English and half in Arabic. and if not why nad if yes why and is the jumma complete?
In … Read more
1. I want to ask you a question regarding tahajud.I read a fatwa on Ask Imam(Hazrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai’s website) where it was written that sleeping after Isha salah is not a condition for the validity of Tahajud,but its … Read more
I am a muslim girl and finding difficulty in keeping my wudu because of vaginal discharge,,does it breaks my wudu? if yes then it means that i should repeat my wudu for every prayer because its emmission is unintentionally … Read more
If your house is close to a masjid, is it sinful to pray at home even if you pray in congregation (e.g. with your wife). If it is not sinful, what do we make of the hadith … Read more