my problem is that whenever i used to bath,i feel that some spray of water after rolling from body and bouncing from floor, falls in the water of bucket,and i used to change water again and again leading to waste of water,and difficulty also,please suggest…..when the water in bucket really becomes impure????and many more doubts…plz also pray for me…i m really very worried….jazakallah
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
1. In principle, if the density of the water remains unchanged the water will remain pure, hence it will be permissible to continue making Ghusl with that water. However if either of the two qualities from the three qualities of the water change, it will not be permissible to utilize that water for Ghusal.
2. If waswas’s (Whispers and thoughts) occur you should over look them and continue with your Ghusal.
And Allah Ta’ala knows best
Mufti Luqman Hansrot
DISCLAIMER – efiqh.com questions
efiqh.com answers issues pertaining to Shar’iah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.efiqh.com for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. efiqh.com bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
- The Shar’iah ruling herein given is based specifically on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
- Efiqh.com bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
- This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of efiqh.com
- Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.