- Vinegar is a bactericide. This is because the acid content in Vinegar makes it a natural bactericide appropriate for minor cuts, abrasions and other skin ailments.
- It is also anti – inflammatory agent suitable for wasp stings, insect bites, shingles and sun burn.
- Vinegar has been recommended since the time of Hypocrites and Galen as an aid to alleviate or cure arthritis.
- Cider Vinegar is ideally suited as a mouthwash for healing mouth ulcers and for strengthening the gums.
- Use as a gargle for sore throat and for ticklish coughs.
- Drink diluted cider vinegar as an aid to digestion and to relieve constipation.
- For the care of the hair vinegar can be added to the rinsing water to give long lasting shiny hair. It is also thought to be a cure for alopecia.
- Use the sweety scented lavender Vinegar in your bath water as a skin purifier and tonic.
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water three times a day is especially recommended for patients with heart disease.
By Umme Abdullah
 (Natures secret weapon, Pg 53)